英 语 试 题
Part I Listening Comprehension (15 points, 1 point each)
Directions: In this section, you’ll hear five short conversations. After each conversation, a question will be asked about what was said. The conversation and question will be read only once. Listen carefully and choose the best answer to each question.
1. A. On foot. B. By bus.
C. By bike. D. By car.
2. A. To make tea at home. B. To finish her homework.
C. To do the housework. D. To have tea at home.
3. A. Sometime this month. B. Sometime next month.
C. Sometime this year. D. Sometime next year.
4. A. His bike. B. Jane's bike.
C. The key to his room. D. His bike key.
5. A. Mike. B. John.
C. Lily and John. D. Lily and Mike.
Directions: In this section, you’ll hear a long conversation and a passage. The conversation and passage will be read twice. At the end of them, you’ll hear some questions. Listen carefully and choose the best answer to each question.
Questions 6 to 1 0 are based on the following conversation:
6. A. Driver—passenger B. Policeman—witness.
C. Lawyer—client. D. Judge—defendant.
7. A. At the crossroads of Bridge Street and Churchill Avenue.
B. Outside Brown's toyshop.
C. Just where the woman was standing.
D. Where the policeman and the woman are talking.
8. A. At 10. B. At 10:40. C. At 2:30. D. At 2:40.
9. A. 10 miles per hour. B. 40 miles per hour.
C. 30 miles per hour. D. 20 miles per hour.
10. A. To write down what she had said. B. To identify the drivers.
C. To sign her name. D.To go to the court.
Questions 11 to 15 are based on the following passage:
11. A. Noise. B. Newspapers.
C. Advertisements. D. Electronic equipment.
12. A. It gives too much music.
B. It has too many programs for advertising.
C. Its noise does harm to our ears.
D. It changes our daily life.